Lo nuevo de Alexz Johnson

miércoles, 11 de abril de 2012

"Twitfessions" Me matan.


Le pedí a la gente si confesaba algo a través de Twitter.
Pensé que sería genial leer algo de sus cosas...

@RyanLaFave @alexzjohnson My body has no limit when it comes to Jack Daniel’s. Is that healthy? No….But it sure is delicious. #Twitfession
@happylife21 @alexzjohnson #Twitfession I really do feel music can change the world.
@NancyDrewGal @alexzjohnson I’ve never been kissed. #lookingforprincecharming
@CallxMexCarter @alexzjohnson A Boy break my heart today. I’m so sad. #Twitfession.
@KaelynnMae @alexzjohnson I’m hoping to get a job at a day care, but I’m scared of babies, or more so accidentally hurting them #Twitfession
@Emily_Karnick @alexzjohnson #twitfession your song ‘Walking’ makes me sob
@amberjosiexo #twitfession i’ve always felt that almonds are the yummiest in the nut family…i think @alexzjohnson would agree. can i get an ‘AMEN!’
@RhiaLoves @alexzjohnson I’ve met a really great guy but I’m terrified to care too much. Risk getting hurt again. #twitfession
@analesebarbosa @alexzjohnson listening to Voodoo made me remember what real music is! #realmusic
@Tremblay83 @alexzjohnson I’m petrified of going back to school but wanna get laid off so it’s a way to push me to do it. #Twitfession
@izzasaures @alexzjohnson #Twitfession I’m stuck at a point in my life where I dont know what to do next, I don’t really have friends & I feels so alone
@Natty_T_ @alexzjohnson #Twitfession I can now die somewhat happy, I’ve seen you live @SaraBareilles and right now I’m @thecivilwars :p
@santi_alejandra @alexzjohnson I’m in love with someone who doesn’t love me anymore and I don’t know what to do! :( #Twitfession
@booberryyogurt @alexzjohnson my #Twitfession is I only feel attractive when I listen to music.
@booksmartblonde @alexzjohnson I’m going to be a teen mom, and I am terrified. Your song “Spin” keeps me sane. #twitfession

FUENTE ORIGINAL:

No hay comentarios: